ls swap power steering lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can anyone post a pic of their powersteering lines? switched jobs and went to working 60-80 hours a week and had the money but not the time and got a guy to knock out ls swap for me, not sure if he made new powersteering lines because its got like an adaptor goin on but it like loops up ans now that im putting electric fans on its right in the way im going to have to zip tie it back for the moment and try to find someone that can make me some ps lines but i want some kinda idea of how other people did it, dont really have a good pic but you can kinda see in these...
You must be registered for see images attach

Bigpatsz

Reaction score
man my factory power steering lines hooked right back up to the pump and are no where in the way of my efans. Maybe just buy a new set of factory lines and replace them?

Boston88

Reaction score
Mine went right on also, with two fans. I might have had to bend it a bit to fit in by the motor mount but no adaptors or anything.

HPIII

Reaction score
You can see mine in the corner of this picture. Like everyone else, I reused the factory lines. I may have bent/tweaked them a little.