LS Swap 65 Bel Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96Z71ECSB

Old Gearhead
Reaction score
Now that I like a lot!
You could probably get him down to the high teens with cash in hand.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very true ^ your looking at buying the car for about 10k in that condition if not worse. Then the interior as well as the engine and all the detail work will put you way over the 12k. His asking price is pretty reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmc1997ck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DIY dudes with sick talent can build cars like that for half the asking price. Point being, ever since all these auction companies went big time, every ******* with a pre-1970 vehicle thinks they're sitting on gold bullion. Eff your rusty '67 'Stang "Eleanor", it's worth $2500 in Indiana circa 1996...

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That's really nice! But I think he could drop the price a bit.

I agree about the auctions. Looked at a 70 Monte Carlo last week. Guy wants $6K for a bondo buggy with a bad transmission. Told me it was worth $12K if the trans was fixed. I told him, keep dreaming!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
DIY dudes with sick talent can build cars like that for half the asking price.
And if you were that person and built that car for $12K (half his $24K asking price) you would not sell it for $12K. Unless you're one of those very rare people that gives all of their hard labor away for free.

Richard

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can't build that car for under 12k. I'm sorry but your off your rocker. With the quality of the work on that car, it was done by without pinching pennies. That paintjob alone cost 4k when you factor in labor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk