95 ls swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

areigh21

Reaction score
I'm looking into doing a 5.3 ls swap in my 95 chevy k1500. I'm new at the sawpping thing. I need a list of everything I need to do the swap. Thanks for the help.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Here’s a good video to help get you started, also AZ Pro performance has a good video on YouTube

whittenetx

Reaction score
I actually commented questions on that video when doing mine and he responded pretty quickly. I think his parts list is for manual transmissions though (I'm sure alot of it is the same either way) but he's got specific videos for fuel lines etc very informative

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look up siTTnLo on YouTube. He has a wicked set of videos, especially the wiring harness work that has to be done if you're doing your own.

TCBRacer77

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually commented questions on that video when doing mine and he responded pretty quickly. I think his parts list is for manual transmissions though (I'm sure alot of it is the same either way) but he's got specific videos for fuel lines etc very informative
Yea the az pro performance is more for the 4l60 trans