LS OBS Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Left lane, I’m not worried about reaction time at this point. This is the fastest pass so far….I’ve only made 6.
Yeah, r/t don't matter unless you're racing.
Are you brake boosting at the line? If you can find a tenth in the 60 you'll be in the 10's easy.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, r/t don't matter unless you're racing.
Are you brake boosting at the line? If you can find a tenth in the 60 you'll be in the 10's easy.
I’m leaving on 4-5lbs and ramping it in to about 19lbs over 2 seconds. I’m going to turn the controller up to 7-8lbs on the line and ramp it in sooner next time out and see if the track will hold it.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So here is the breakdown on the truck, I’m sure I’ll forget stuff so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Gen3 5.3 block, stock crank, Gen4 rods, Summit Pro LS forged pistons, Comp Cam off the shelf from the local speed shop, billet 78/75 VS Gen1 turbo, A/A intercooler, 4L80E with Red Line clutches and Transgo HD kit, stock rearend with a TruTrac and 4.10 gears.

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ordered a set of Jegs SSR Spike wheels, 17x4.5 front & 15x10 rear. I like the look but not thrilled with the backspace in the rear.