lowered my crew cab more!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks 2tone I hardly drive it. Always in the wifes the trailblazer

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres a little video from yesterday. Just click the little small picture and video will play. Is there a better way to play videos here. So sorry im still new to this whole stuff. So be nice.lol
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for bad quality. I used my phone and it was cloudy outside.

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine has the cali lean and I'd really like to go down another inch up front. Don't want to cut my nice belltech coils though. Refuse to. Any tricks? What did you do to lower it another inch?

Beautiful truck btw

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on what you have. Belltech used to offer a straight-up 2" coil or a 3" coil, then later they combined it by just selling the 3" with a 1" spacer if you only wanted a 2" drop out of it.

Richard

scottx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Depends on what you have. Belltech used to offer a straight-up 2" coil or a 3" coil, then later they combined it by just selling the 3" with a 1" spacer if you only wanted a 2" drop out of it.

Richard
Yeah I'm running 3" belltech coils and 2" belltech spindles. No spacers.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk Pro

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah only thing would be to cut your spring or just live with it buddy. Or maybe find some used v6 lowering springs and use those

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
Lol. O ok yeah think my tire size is 29". Yes bed floor is cut across and have a cover to cover hole. Yeah i was going to bagg it but the funds fell though and beside guy was going to do a 2 link. So guess its better it didnt get bagged. Lol. I do love static trucks but if i could afford it i would bag it the right way. And this truck was completely stock 8 lug. Ive done everything to it.

Can you show us some pics of the notch cover and the front tubs please?