lowered my crew cab more!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here you go. Don't mind the surface rust. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

NEVR2LO

Reaction score
That looks awesome. nicely done. I should be looking into something like that for mine. Just redoing all my brake lines now and I was checking out how I could get a little more clearance up front. So in the back you have some type of a step notch how are your shocks set up? Are they in the original upper shock mount with shock extenders on your axcle? Thanks for the info.

Rob

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Heres how I have my rear shocks, since the factory mounts on driver side were only like a foot apart which is crazy. I would never find a shock a foot long extended that would work for a fullsize truck. lol

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of my favorite trucks on this site. I would love to have a cc 2wd

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks deej! Get some money and you can buy my truck. LOL. Been looking for a white crew cab so might be selling my cc.

deej-79

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd wouldn't be able to dd yours as I use the hell out of my bed loading it with stuff for work. I would lower the truck I got but not too much.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys really appreciate it. Truck has come a long way. Just really wish I had waited for a white crew cab. This is my second black in a row. So I'm kind of tired of black. So undecided about selling it. Dam