Looking for a photoshop. This is F*****g awesome!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilderbeast

Reaction score
Ok let's see if you can do this. From the autumn wood truck add the lund visor, billet grille, wheels (keep tires on blue truck same), bed rails, stepbars, and paint to the blue truck. Add the bugshield on the blue truck and make the bugshield, vent visors, mirrors, gas door, and door handles chrome. Add the fender flares from the other two trucks and keep them black. Thank you!
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't think there's anyone who understands what you just. said.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Like, which wheels do you want?

But before that, I'll just say it, all of that chrome will looks like a mexi-mobile. Don't do it.

and no one is gonna be able to shop any of this stuff for you with how small those pictures are. Don't attach them, upload them to photobucket.

Gilderbeast

Reaction score
Ok. I want the grille, bed rails, step bars, lund visor, and paint color from the tan truck photoshopped onto the blue truck. Also if you can, add the window vent visors, fender flares, and the bug shield to the blue truck, and make the vent visors, bugshield, mirrors, and door handles chrome. My reason for this is because I want to see what the chrome would look like on it. I'll try to do photobucket tonight. Sorry for the bad sentencing :Insane:

Last edited: