LIKE NEW: Complete Whipple Kit. All you need is the belt.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm going to turn my 350 into a 383 or 385, just gotta do my research. I have a pro-charger kit now, that the game changer. If I can throw something else in that compatible with the Pro-Charger I will like. Like a 454 or something. I would love for an LS or a NBS 6.0 swap but electrical is my short coming, and running dual PCMS is my red flag for disaster.

Plus once I get this thing off DD duties I'm comtemplating Carb over the Marine intake swap.

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Excellent deal! Took me forever to peice this kit together! THANK GOD I did not get a chance to install it before I got a STEAL of a DEAL on my vortec kit, was only used for 30 miles! HA

JOJO

Reaction score
Hello Newbie here,
I bought this Whipple off of Falcon. I'm eager to get it and install it (when my garage warms up :)). I'm the original owner of a 97 K1500 Z71 5.7 ECSB w/ only 78K on her. I only used it on the weekends and to pull my boat. I'm looking forward to the added hp/trq.