Lifted Big Block Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda figured something is wrong. But it hasn't changed in the three years I've had it. Hasn't gotten worse. Hasn't gotten better either. Problem is for one I have no clue where to start. An if I even did I have little funds if any to throw at diagnosing it. Nothing catastrophic has happened. I've driven the hell out of it. Put nearly 70k on it since I bought it. If something critical was going bad it would have failed by now especially with my sand dunes and floggings when I feel like driving like an ass. I know there's a problem. I just don't know what. :shrug:

Tyler/T-Unit

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
This truck actually would be a nice rig for someone as long as they don't drive a lot of miles where the mpg would kill, these CCSB 2500's are sweet.. I'd prolly swap out the PY0's for some aftermarket chrome rims since the truck is lifted.. I like the Chevy conversion

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah for somone who had a short commute itd.be perfect itll pull anything and go damn near anywhere comfotably 2 i love the truck wish i didnt have to sell it

sent from my Big Block powered phone

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Oh what I would do with this truck...... maybe a few months down the road if you still have it I might take a look at grabbing it

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah just let me know im not trying overly hard to sell it right now so i might still have her

sent from my Big Block powered phone