Reproduction Standard/Crew Cab OEM Style 3rd Brake Light Lenses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There are more ext. cabs out there than crews, wonder why GM did that. I haven't been to a yard in what seems forever, but a buddy goes just about every day. I should ask him bout getting some of these. He listed on evilbay...
Crew cabs weren't nearly as common, production in '97 on the C3500 CCLB was 15,000 and change. I would figure similar for the K model, maybe less. The 400s were the first GM ex cabs, and they were very popular. I see them every day and I don't even own one!

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
There are more ext. cabs out there than crews, wonder why GM did that. I haven't been to a yard in what seems forever, but a buddy goes just about every day. I should ask him bout getting some of these. He listed on evilbay...
I guarantee you the rear sheetmetal for a EC is differnt than a RC, and CC use RC rear sheetmetal panels, ergo the radius on cab roof is different than EC and they had two different housings to match That radius or mount.

Last edited:

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guarantee you the rear sheetmetal for a EC is differnt than a RC, and CC use RC rear sheetmetal panels, ergo the radius on cab roof is different than EC and they had two different housings to match That radius or mount.
I don’t think b454rat was doubting there is a difference, just questioning “why” GM made them different was his point.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally ordered one of these lenses today, got the cargo light LED upgrade as well. Unfortunately I can't find my original housing so I'll have to hunt one down. Probably going to make a yard trip later this month and look for one, but if anyone has one laying around they want to get rid of let me know. I need part number 16522433, for standard and crew cabs.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Finally ordered one of these lenses today, got the cargo light LED upgrade as well. Unfortunately I can't find my original housing so I'll have to hunt one down. Probably going to make a yard trip later this month and look for one, but if anyone has one laying around they want to get rid of let me know. I need part number 16522433, for standard and crew cabs.
I'll put it on the list for the next time I go. Hopefully next Wednesday. Went out today but only had time to get stuff for Rawhide. Planning on going back to get some more goodies....