Lifted and im going crazy!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Zeroed out is incorrect, plain and simple, and is most likely causing your issues. Find a large, reputable off road shop and take it to them. They don't get big by doing stuff the wrong way. The chain tire stores don't care, and the smaller places don't have the knowledge.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lazy techs are also part of the problem, ive run into that a few times. If its more involved than adjusting a few bolts or adding a shim they just can't do it. They are so used to the minor adjustment needed on a factory car that getting something modified set right is too much work for them....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Lazy techs are also part of the problem, ive run into that a few times. If its more involved than adjusting a few bolts or adding a shim they just can't do it. They are so used to the minor adjustment needed on a factory car that getting something modified set right is too much work for them....

Jesus don't make me bring up the story I was told when I took my truck to Big 10 to get an alignment after the lift...holy **** that guy was spewing so much bullshit from his mouth I'm surprised he didn't slip and fall in it.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score

it's not so much lazy, its the business loses too much money if that bay is tied up too long for a tedious alignment that they can only charge a small amount for.

i managed a midas, and we could do those alignments but there was too much loss to that job that the business owner would not allow it.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking that pulling the lift of and running the Rc 4" lift spindles would be the best at this point. But I don't think I could use my 33's then. What a pita this has turned out to be.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the time aspect of it. The few places I found that would set one how I wanted did charge a little more for the extra time, which I had no problem with as long as it was done right. On the plus side op once you get it right it should be no problem for any shop to check it an set it again as long as it stays close.

Chris, been there. That's basically the same thing they just don't want to come out an say they don't want your money lol....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still thinking that pulling the lift of and running the Rc 4" lift spindles would be the best at this point. But I don't think I could use my 33's then. What a pita this has turned out to be.

If your willing to run a body lift you can. My friends 95 has 4" spindles an a 3" bl on 33x12.5x15. I think he has 5" blocks in the rear. He did have to trim the airdam and bumper a little but its hardly noticeable....

Buddies truck thread: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?9850-My-1995-ECSB-2WD-lifted

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well fixing it would also be the need for an alignment right ? So either way it has to go back to the shop. And the only offload shop that could Possibly fix the Problem would be in Las Vegas and thats 100 miles so that's out.