Lift Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Can you use a front axle out of an older chevrolet 6 lug to do the swap?

Sent my 3/4 ton iPhone
You could but they are passenger side drop So you would have to switch your t case

PCnerd73

Reaction score
I'd do a SAS, but I also can't have my work truck out of commission for a long period of time. If I I've everything I need can it be swapped in a weekend?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd do a SAS, but I also can't have my work truck out of commission for a long period of time. If I I've everything I need can it be swapped in a weekend?
Definately as long as you aren't chasing parts

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
And everything goes 110% right the first time.
Lmao...

I have a Yukon, but even if it had a 241, I'd still be swapping in a 205, you can't twin stick a 241, and you don't need to SYE a 205...

But of course you can go find a square body half-ton and take the ten bolts or or 12/d44 or even a 3/4 14d44 combo and slam em in there as is and be on the road cheap and quick...

I'm not out to get on the road as cheap and quick as possible with my SAS, I'm doing it the best way I can, within my ability and budget, I can afford three hundred dollar a wheel headlocks, so that's what I'm buying, I want 40" Pit bull Rockers, so that's what I'm getting.... I've already been down the road of throwing chromo at a D44 until I cried... I'm using a D60, ive traced air lines till I cried... Detroit Lockers...

If the truck is your work truck and you NEED it, I highly recommend leaving it alone... Modifying things never goes as planned, or works perfectly... Get another truck altogether for play..