lift or no lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
decranking would be much better on all your front end parts than just removing the lift and cranking, and much easier. You can decrank 2-3"

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I looked at the grill guards at JC Whitney and they only run 139 I think I may do that. I never knew the ford key sucked that bad its good to know thanks everyone.

jc whitney brushgaurd its nice and bolts to the bumper make sure you order it for the right year i ordered mine for a 89 and forgot i was using 98 bumper brackets. the difference is how far back the light guards go

You must be registered for see images attach

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im going to order it with out light guards I just want the chrome center section. Then I will need to find another set of offroad lights for it again. Mine broke

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Im going to order it with out light guards I just want the chrome center section. Then I will need to find another set of offroad lights for it again. Mine broke

isnt i cheaper to order the whole thing.... the light guards just bolt on and i think they would look good on your truck

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decrank to a 4" up front and take out the AAL out back and run some 33's. I think it will look sweet.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is another pic to go off of.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried to crank mine before and the most I could get out of them is 3/4 of an inch. They arent cranked eiather they are pretty much stock acording to les schwab. I dont get it. I had it off the ground too when I did it. I wouldnt mind having a little cali rake but I cant get it to do it.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of your angles? Either your bars are way worn out, your truck is already cranked, or your keys have been swapped sometime in the past.