Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carlaisle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think Tuff Country makes the only 4" lift today. Rancho used to make one, but it's out of production. If you're willing to go higher, Skyjacker, Superlift, Rough Country, and Pro Comp all still make lifts that should fit.

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rough Country will give you 4 inches with no crank FYI. Just installed it on my 96 k2500. The 6 inches the advertise is with a t-bar crank... brackets are all laser cut and it was a fun install.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rough Country will give you 4 inches with no crank FYI. Just installed it on my 96 k2500. The 6 inches the advertise is with a t-bar crank... brackets are all laser cut and it was a fun install.
FTS may have a kit I’m not sure though

PanGadzet4x4

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I bought Suburban K1500 '99 (GMT400) with 6.5TD engine... Because I like offroad (https://www.instagram.com/pan.gadzet.4x4/) - I want to lift my Burban between 4"-6".... and want to add a little bit bigger tires - like 33" or 35". To this moment sounds easy...
BUT
My Chevy have:
- a 8 lugs - many companies like RC offer Lift Kits only for 6 lugs for K1500....
- an AutoTrans (Auto4WD) what force me to exchange drive shaft...

Would You give me an advice what (and where) I can buy right lift kit ?
Thx in advance...
Maciek

LOH CHO

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Best thing to do would be just email them directly and see what they say, I'm not sure what the 8 lug hubs effect. You may also have different lower control arms?