lift keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone used the ebay ones? looking to spend around 70 for some. my bars are saggy and i need to get it level with the 2inch block out back and but on the 35s i got so i can get it inspected. i know new bars would be better but for now i cant spend the money on them.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If your bars are worn than they are just worn. Different keys are not going to give them anymore carrying capacity.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
x2 mine sag and everyone told me the same thing, no key makes em work better. I was going to do the same use ford keys or lift keys and they said it'd still sag, so not gonna happen or waste my time or money on them. I don't even have a rear block and mine sag, I'd like to run a block and crank mine up to level.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3/4 aint gonna do anything, 1/2 ton keys will make them almost impossible to load or so I read, and if you do 3/4 ton keys they won't lift as high as half tons, which may put yuou same height or lower.

find non sagging 1/2 ton bars and use your 1/2 ton keys and crank it up.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
3/4 ton bars, passenger side bar flipped and run on the driver side, driver side flipped and run on the passenger side. They will load and will work.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
never thought of flipping them, can you run 1/2 ton keys then? if so I'm getting some 3/4 ton bars too.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well either way ill find better bars lol. weather it be a truck 1/2t or 3/4. prob a half sice they easier to find being parted out. any recomendation on trimming or pics?