OBS with NBS torsion keys?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KansasOBS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello all,

Working on bringing a 1998 3500 dually back to life, and had to torch the torsion keys off, after fighting the whole crossmember/torsion bars/A arms out in one piece. Been digging around the net for replacements, and not really finding something affordable and not nonsense. Oreillys wanted $189 for replacements....not happening.

I have a 2004 2500HD that's donating its 6.0. Would the torsion keys work from that also? Sorry to bother with such a questions, just trying to save myself a little work from possibly tearing down something that wont work anyhow. I searched the forums first, but found no solid answers.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
there used to be a thread on gmfullsize about keys. do some googling. yes they fit but keys from different vehicles are degreed differently, this means lowest and highest vehicle height depending on where you set the keys could change. heck ford keys work if you wanna get really fancy