Laynlo's 1998 OBS, just the beginning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laynlo

Reaction score
Hello OBS friends, I'm brand new to the forum, but not to the OBS world. I've had a previous 1995 GMC that I did a 6.0 swap back in about 2008, 1999 Suburban that we lowered and set of wheels. It was a 350 cubic inch small block. I just purchased this 98 a couple weeks back, new paint, full Ride Tech Suspension, all other suspension parts have been replaced, frame is notched, new bumpers, grill, lights, etc. Currently putting the interior back together after a thorough cleaning. Currently searching for Lt1 or L86/87 or maybe L82/83 with a A8 or A10. We will swap that this winter since there will be plenty of time with the cold crappy weather we have here in Mid Missouri. I've built couple dozen rides and have been drag racing for 55 years. Just sold my 2023 Camaro that ran 9.80@143, it went to Florida.
You must be registered for see images attach

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello OBS friends, I'm brand new to the forum, but not to the OBS world. I've had a previous 1995 GMC that I did a 6.0 swap back in about 2008, 1999 Suburban that we lowered and set of wheels. It was a 350 cubic inch small block. I just purchased this 98 a couple weeks back, new paint, full Ride Tech Suspension, all other suspension parts have been replaced, frame is notched, new bumpers, grill, lights, etc. Currently putting the interior back together after a thorough cleaning. Currently searching for Lt1 or L86/87 or maybe L82/83 with a A8 or A10. We will swap that this winter since there will be plenty of time with the cold crappy weather we have here in Mid Missouri. I've built couple dozen rides and have been drag racing for 55 years. Just sold my 2023 Camaro that ran 9.80@143, it went to Florida.
You must be registered for see images attach
Hello and welcome. Sweet ride! Sounds as though you been around, looking forward to seeing your work. Dang but I miss having a shop.