Lets talk seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I have always been partial to a full bench seat in a truck for various reasons. Mine came with buckets/center console. I'd much rather have a bench like pictured but seems almost impossible to find. I found this one listed on ebay as 88-98 Suburban bench. Its not the split 60/40 with console. I'm guessing the Suburban seats will fit the trucks too? Here are pics of what I'm wanting. This one was listed as Gray, I need Tan & the guy wanted $575+shipping too.

You must be registered for see images attach

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea, we have a local yard that specializes in GM parts for cars & trucks. I'll give them a call. I bet the guy will want a arm & leg though, he is the best source in the entire area for GM stuff.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hey, it comes with the seat belts! That's gotta be worth the extra $375.00 that's over & above what the seats are really worth!
Then there's shipping. I'd shop around some more.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
to bad you wernt closer i would trade you i want the buckets in my new truck so i can put the NBS center console in my truck i have the 60/40 bench like above

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Aww man, I'd settle for a 60/40 if it was a straight trade, LOL. I'd really like one like above but after calling the local place thats a "go-to" spot for GM stuff my faith is diminished as he said he hasnt come across one in years. So I might end up with a 60/40 before its over with, LOL

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i would straight trade lol ive been lookin for a full bench with a flip down center in maroon for my other truck ive only seen one and that was in a buddys truck he had grey interior and the seat was maroon and he wouldn't part with it they are hard to come by in the full bench

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I wish I could find blue captains and an original center console from an 88-94 in good condition...proving to be hard to find :/

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seat you posted looks the same as the rear seat in the crew cabs. Just FYI so you have other places to look.

I just put my 60/40 in last weekend and I like it so much better that the buckets....