*LED Light Bar(s) Behind Grille?*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I'm looking to get rid of my 52" mounted under my front bumper and don't want it over the windshield. So I was thinking about mounting two 18" or 20" curved bars behind my grille. I doubt there's room with the support in the middle but I was curious if anyone had done it and if they had any tips.

Thanks,

Tyler

1995z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would go with a 32" curved for behind the grille. I put a striaght 20" behind mine and it took a lot of cutting.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I've got a couple of 6" bars behind my grille and a couple 6" bars in the grille guard

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I have a 32" curved lightbar behind my grille, it wasn't to difficult to put in, just a little cutting in the middle to clear the hoodlatch and both corners to clear the radiator then it fit. I did mine the same way as Dave (88GMCtruck) except I have a chevy grille and I didn't have to cut as much. If I remember this right since Dave has a 454 in his truck he has an extra fan or something that the 350 don't have and thats why.

J_lope82

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got a couple of 6" bars behind my grille and a couple 6" bars in the grille guard
I have a 32" curved lightbar behind my grille, it wasn't to difficult to put in, just a little cutting in the middle to clear the hoodlatch and both corners to clear the radiator then it fit. I did mine the same way as Dave (88GMCtruck) except I have a chevy grille and I didn't have to cut as much. If I remember this right since Dave has a 454 in his truck he has an extra fan or something that the 350 don't have and thats why.
Do you all have any pics?