LED Hazard/ Emergency Flasher Relay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have LED’s all the way around the truck . Changed to a EP36 from auto zone to get rid of the fast blink when i did it.

Never noticed til this weekend when i needed it, but when i did that.. I eliminated the hazard / emergency looks like. Is there a particular EP36 i need to look for or do i need a different one?

1993 k1500

Attachments

• 7AC5061F-B05F-45F8-A1DC-09C4CE8BF2FE.png
    7AC5061F-B05F-45F8-A1DC-09C4CE8BF2FE.png
    343 KB · Views: 13

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When i push the switch to turn it on, ithe turn signals are DIMLY lit on dash, and it is not making the tick … tick… tixk… every few seconds

i think ive seen this problem on tjis site before and there may be a different relay needed. But i cant find it in search tho

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
When i push the switch to turn it on, ithe turn signals are DIMLY lit on dash, and it is not making the tick … tick… tixk… every few seconds
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh um.. wouldn't recommend going down the delete path for this one. I have LEDs front to back with the exception of the headlights and this fixed my hyperflash issue. Deleting something that's there to make drivers around you aware of a problem or malfunction feels really wrong, like 'delete the rear brakes since the fronts do most of the work anyways' kinda wrong

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My hyper flash was fixed. Like i said i had no idea it did this.

im hoping its just a fuse, otherwise ima have to find a ep36 non led… go from start again. That’s literally only thing i changed regarding turn signals

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i think ive seen this problem on tjis site before and there may be a different relay needed. But i cant find it in search tho
Is your foot on the brake?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaahhhhh um.. wouldn't recommend going down the delete path for this one. I have LEDs front to back with the exception of the headlights and this fixed my hyperflash issue. Deleting something that's there to make drivers around you aware of a problem or malfunction feels really wrong, like 'delete the rear brakes since the fronts do most of the work anyways' kinda wrong
I have all exterior LED bulbs, I bought a digital flasher from Amazon and have had zero issues.
I agree that we need hazards!

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
My hyper flash was fixed. Like i said i had no idea it did this.

im hoping its just a fuse, otherwise ima have to find a ep36 non led… go from start again. That’s literally only thing i changed regarding turn signals
Sorry just reread the original post. I somehow misinterpreted and thought you meant you'd intentionally rendered your hazards unusable but still had hyperflashing