LED 3rd Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with LED third brake lights on extended cabs??? I'm getting Anzo led tails for Christmas and just ordered reverse, plate, and interior leds, so I wanted the rear to look uniform with an led third... but somewhere I read that all of the Brake lights on ebay and whatnot are made for single cabs, and extended cabs have a slightly different roof... Any one else heard of this?? If so will one still fit or what problems might I run into??? Thanks for the help...

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im not 100% sure but i dont think there is a difference in the cabs

personally i like the smoked one that recon sells, only downside is that their stuff is expensive

check out stylin trucks i think they might have some, the stuff they sell if very nice and not to expensive most of the time

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I got mine from summit, and i believe my old 3rd brake light came from an ext. cab

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the recon smoked third brake light they look awesome and the are the same x cab or reg cab

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'm in the process of converting to all LED. I have the front signals and 3rd brake light to go. That Recon has been on my list for a while, it's the best looking one I've seen so far, just wish I could get it in red to match my tails, but that clear looks alright. My left fog light glass broke off, it was cracked so I knew it was going to sometime, so that's an excuse for new LED lights. lol.