Last Post!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its history and story are equally important. :Nonono: I think more should add that.
Sadly I don't know any of its previous history. I bought the thing off craigslist and picked up from a body shop in Jacksonville. Only had it a couple months and the only history is the ever growing stack of parts receipts.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly I don't know any of its previous history. I bought the thing off craigslist and picked up from a body shop in Jacksonville. Only had it a couple months and the only history is the ever growing stack of parts receipts.
You never know then, it mighta been Jon Voight’s truck.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm glad your back and the mods are doing great work looking out for us behind the scenes. I never would have thought anything was wrong with that discussion but I can see where some hacker with nothing else better to do than troll the internet could try to use that info against us.

Soo... anyway... whats ya'lls Mothers maiden names and name of your Elementary schools???
Ha! My mothers maiden name was Nonyafukbits and I went to elementary school at...
Some place where we learned how to make ice cream and we had to bring our own blankets for nap time.
Or maybe that was high school.
I just remember a lot of sleeping.