K2500HD CCSB LML

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk how much weight is different. I always assumed 400s weighed more compared to my 07 which felt like plastic. But I never kept tract but if I had to give it a guess it was probably 17-18 maybe? It wasn’t performance tuned and no bolt ons. Didn’t have a chance for that stuff yet when it was taken. I could be wrong on mileage but i got about 380 almost 400 miles to a tank which was leaps and bounds better than the big block

@93crewcab i don’t remember honestly. It was 8 years ago and I’ve had a serious traumatic brain injury since then. I wish I kept a log on the truck atleast. I may have not had functioning air? But I most likely did I’ll check my conversion book when I get to this one and fill you in. And I fabricated motor mounts I remember that much

Last edited:

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyway you can snap a picture of the gap between the frame and cab in front of thw gas tank. Completely forgot to get on and want to mount the lift pump and filters as high as I can .

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry have been swamped with business. Anyway knocked out the cab light MOUNTING just now. It’s not wired up as I’m waiting on a factory cab marker harness to arrive but installed the 3/4” leds anyway. Once painted (haven’t mixed yet but I have the color in mind. Darkest and purest midnight galaxy gray. Unsure how else to explain the shade, blacker than actual black, but a dark gray. I call it Ray Charles 20/20.) anyway once painted these smoke lens leds will blend in. But I’m almost certain I’ll swap in amber lenses after paint.

Wont let me add images. I will imageshack them sorry

StevensWMR

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found my window carving issue. Wiring mirrors up today and took a gander while panel off. I didn’t pay attention to pass. Door so should there be a rubber trim here between this and window??

EDIT: I washed and scrubbed that rubber down to remove the rock/dried mud stuff and then glued a small piece of foam weatherstrip on the point of most contact.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: