K2500 Dave's CCSB Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Just put in the Delphi; my truck has never started so quickly in the last 3 years I've owned it. No more issues.

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
Sweet. Congrats. I'm ordering mine too. Did yours have three or four plugs on the top of the assembly? NAPA told me there were two different versions. I'm a little hesitant now to order before I can get to mine to see how many plugs it has.

BTW......I read your build thread, and I LOVE your truck. I'm seriously thinking about going black on the wheels. I want to keep the stock style, but they don't HAVE to be silver.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Sweet. Congrats. I'm ordering mine too. Did yours have three or four plugs on the top of the assembly? NAPA told me there were two different versions. I'm a little hesitant now to order before I can get to mine to see how many plugs it has.

BTW......I read your build thread, and I LOVE your truck. I'm seriously thinking about going black on the wheels. I want to keep the stock style, but they don't HAVE to be silver.

The plug on the harness from the pump assembly to truck wiring is 3.

Thanks! i was planning on keeping my steelies, but they were too narrow for the 285s. The new wheels have really grown on me though.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
So I've got that one fixed but after towing day before yesterday, I've now got an exhaust leak on the left bank at either the donut or the exhaust manifold gasket.

Time to do those now.

You must be registered for see images attach

sent via a carrier pigeon baited with mayonnaise.

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
It wasn't the lower gasket. The Donut on the driver side was completely shot. Got it swapped out, and I went ahead and did the passenger side while I was at it too.

Painted the wheels black. I really like the darker look. New OEM tail lights, and now everyone can see when I hit the brakes. Lol

Now. Who's gonna help clear this fence line with me?

sent via a carrier pigeon baited with mayonnaise.

K2500 Dave

Reaction score
Guess what just happened?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

K2500 Dave

Reaction score

The old motor didn't look too bad. The problem was that it had two different heads one it (one half ton head and one HD head), and the half ton head (which I believe the previous owner had put on) had a rag stuffed in the coolant passage.

The new one looked much better. And it runs like a champ.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk