K&N Cold Air Intake reviews.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jw_96

96 K1500
Reaction score
Please tell me where the "maf" is located and can I clean it with injector cleaner or something like seafoam?
Thx
If you go and look at the stock air box the first grey metal thing is the MAF. I will pm you some pictures later.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pass on it. I hate mine. My IAT's are high, I constantly have to clean my MAF, not to mention the damned thing never wants to stay in place. The lower coupler is way too small for the intake and will not clamp down. Plus I hate the fact that it uses cheap ass hose clamps.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Red Bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK folks,
thanks for all your help!
time to get rid of the K&N (PO installed)
and buy some maf cleaner and a OE filter.

Great Site
Mike

chrmaka

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OK folks,
thanks for all your help!
time to get rid of the K&N (PO installed)
and buy some maf cleaner and a OE filter.

Great Site
Mike
Same case with me. I'm eventually going to get a volant. Dunno when that'll be. But volants are worth the money on these trucks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
better off making your own my buddy paid 250 for his from summit and you couldnt tell any difference other than sound

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
wanna sell yours then? i could use it for a project i need an elbow like those have

I'd be willing to trade mine for a factory Vortec V6 setup with the K47 box. :lol:

But seriously if I ever find my factory stuff I'll keep this in mind. Won't do me any good sitting in the garage.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
I'd be willing to trade mine for a factory Vortec V6 setup with the K47 box. :lol:

But seriously if I ever find my factory stuff I'll keep this in mind. Won't do me any good sitting in the garage.

i havent the slightest idea what you said lol. but yea please do, could use it for my camaro