just ordered clear tailights but what do i do with the extra holes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
once you take out that strobe bulb and put filler pieces over the holes facing out on the pics you can put a regular tail light board in there

exactly what i was thinking, didnt know they were a strobe though.

Last edited:

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them! And after spending the past hour cleaning my OEM tails in and out, i can pretty much tell you that the cutout looks like it would fit the OE board no problem.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get them? I wouldnt mind a tinted set!

i got them used off ebay. i plan on scuffing them and shooting them with clear to make them look new again.

Last edited:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep, ive seen my fair share of strobe bulbs...it looke like they had high quality ones in the top holes as there is screw holes for the bulbs

but the ones in the bottom holes look like cheaper ones that just pop in and you have to silicone them in to stop them from leaking

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I like them! And after spending the past hour cleaning my OEM tails in and out, i can pretty much tell you that the cutout looks like it would fit the OE board no problem.

If you dont mind me asking, where did you get them? I wouldnt mind a tinted set!

I have a set Stashed in my collection. But I dont think I can part with them, they are Super rare.

Take the top hole and add an orange turn signal like the 1999-2002 trucks. That'd be different.

I tried that On the set I have, looked pretty cool I just cant find any red bulbs anymore for them.

2smokey

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
iv never seen those tails before with the red in them like that.who makes them?