Just found this site...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

682XLR8

Reaction score
Good Morning-Bought a 92 Sportside a couple weeks ago and came across this site while looking for parts, looks like a lot of site traffic and useful info here so I joined. Been a member of the Corvette Forum C3 section for over 10 years now so I have a fair idea how a forum works:boti: anyway bought this 92 from the original owner, truck has a blown transmission and the interior needs help but the truck is pretty solid and runs great! Looking forward to getting my new rig back into shape with the help of the forum

You must be registered for see images attach

And my other toy

682XLR8

Reaction score
Thanks....yanked the trans out of the truck last night to cart off to the rebuilder this weekend, hope to be back on the road in 2-3 weeks

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place if you want help, advise, or anything to do with these trucks.

682XLR8

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys, already learned a lot just by looking at the different sections here on this forum....already gathering parts for an interior upgrade (will post pics later) and just today the transmission shop came and picked up my trans for a rebuild, not to mention the 3 hours I spent at DMV this morning getting this thing registered lol