Just another OBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCSB91

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot if I made a intro or not, I have not logged on for almost a year so here's another one..

Name is Phil, I own two GMT400s, 91 Silverado single cab short box and a 93 Suburban, right now I'm in the middle of a engine/carb swap into the 91, truck came stock with a 4.3 now has a carbed 350... have a few more things to complete on it before we can fire it up and work the bugs out... motor is pretty much stock minus the intake, carb, headers, A/C delete.. swapped the motors because the ol 4.3 started smoking real bad, and for some reason I've always wanted a SBC manual OBS so here I am..

BTW if anyone is looking for a 93 Suburban I have one ill let go.. Blue/Silver tri tone, truck doesnt have a motor but has a Good 4l60e with 241c transfercase, good 10 bolt rear end with G80 locker and 3:42 gears, blue interior mostly complete
message me if interested