Just amazing what some Wet Sanding can do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
Yes. Hydration is key. I drink water all the time and I can't imagine how some people go throughout the day without it.
Speaking of hydration: I work construction on an apartment complex, and the migrant tile guys and sheetrockers love to piss in the tubs because they don't want to take the time to use the porta jons outside. I know they're not hydrated, because the dried piss is often brown or very dark yellow.

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
I have done maybe a hundred or more headlights , tail lights and light bars. Unless the damage is minor , I start with 800 on a 3" DA, go to 1000, 1500, 300 Trizac and then buff and polish with 3M Perfect It steps 1 & 2. I then use the 3M clear wipe to coat them. I have used other products but this works best and is the most consistant. I tried to upsell someone on fixing their headlights. They replied that they did them themselves and thought they looked great. I offered to do them and the person would not have to pay if I didn't improve them, they paid.
I didn't even know they make a 3" DA?? Where did you get it?

Kens1990K2500

One Piece At A Time
Reaction score
Not quite what I meant lol. But seriously, I'm surprised how much older people are than me on this forum. I'm 21 and going to be 22 in July and a sizable portion of users on here are 2-3x my age. I thought this forum would be a bunch of younger people like myself, but am surprised that doesn't seem to be the case.
I'll be 56 next month, son

Boots97

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Speaking of hydration: I work construction on an apartment complex, and the migrant tile guys and sheetrockers love to piss in the tubs because they don't want to take the time to use the porta jons outside. I know they're not hydrated, because the dried piss is often brown or very dark yellow.

Yeah my Dad didn't drink enough water until he got his kidney stones removed. He said he'd go all day at work (8-12 hrs Mon-Fri or 4 hrs Sat) without drinking any water. He'd only drink 2 cups of coffee along with his lunch. I have no idea how he's still alive (he's 55) because I need my water bottle with me everywhere I go.