Just a few parts needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I need the plastic trim pieces that hide the front seat bases/mounts, preferably gray but I can paint if need be. Also the bracket that holds the center console down in the back. And the red and amber lenses for my clearance lights on the dually fenders. If you have something or a line on where to get them let me know. I have already checked ebay......

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're welcome man. I find so much **** when I'm not looking for anything in particular, so when I am looking for something specific, I sometimes remember where I found it before.

kag96

Reaction score
I think I have a spair console bracket for the you> I just need to look this evening. I just gave away my spair Factory console , and the guts of an Escalade console with the brackets. But I think I should still have another.

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I did some salvage yard digging while in Portland last week and I got a few of them.