Houston area, interior parts wanted (gray, 90-94)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Truck these parts are needed for: 1993 GMC SLE C3500 RCLB dually w/light gray interior, PW/PL

Not having much spare time to hit the boneyards, anybody in or around Houston have these items available? Don't need to be mint, just reasonably decent for a beater/driver truck. The parts in it now are almost destroyed/worn completely out.

92-94 dashboard, with a good bezel if possible. Mine's shattered into a million pieces. About the only good parts left on it are the cluster and controls. Will entertain other colors if they're priced reasonably, because I'll have to consider time and materials to clean/prep/paint it gray

90-94 driver door panel (cloth, power windows) and armrest if possible

Headliner board for a regular cab - mine's completely missing. OK if it needs reupholstering as long as the board isn't all busted up

Regular visors (the kind that don't use the support clip at the end by the rearview mirror)

And I know.. long shot.. a good seat. Whether split bench or buckets w/console, I'm good either way. I'll consider a straight bench if price is right but it's a distant second to the other choices.

Thanks!
Richard

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we were geographically closer, I have a headliner board and a pair of pw/pl door panels in blue that I would just give to you to get them out of my garage.