June 2011 TOTM Submissions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
So, I guess this kind of got shuffled to the back. Anyone up for just making this the July TOTM as well, then get going again from there? Way I figure it, we need to sticky this and a voting thread, so if a mod could do that, it would be great. Otherwise, we could vote on it now and just have a short submission period for July as well. Whatever you guys think.
I noticed we've got a lot of new members on here, so I'll explain. This is Truck of the Month. First is a submission thread, where anyone submits a pic of their truck that goes with the theme. The theme is picked by last month's winner. Things like "Driving on the road", or "Rain and Snow", etc. If a person wins, they can't submit their truck again for a set time (6 months or a year, I forget which.)

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, I guess this kind of got shuffled to the back. Anyone up for just making this the July TOTM as well, then get going again from there? Way I figure it, we need to sticky this and a voting thread, so if a mod could do that, it would be great. Otherwise, we could vote on it now and just have a short submission period for July as well. Whatever you guys think.
I noticed we've got a lot of new members on here, so I'll explain. This is Truck of the Month. First is a submission thread, where anyone submits a pic of their truck that goes with the theme. The theme is picked by last month's winner. Things like "Driving on the road", or "Rain and Snow", etc. If a person wins, they can't submit their truck again for a set time (6 months or a year, I forget which.)

CRAP!

I forgot all about this! Everyone cool with his suggestion of making this for July?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
CRAP!

I forgot all about this! Everyone cool with his suggestion of making this for July?

I think rain and snow has been done, plus it wont be doing that for a while here in MI, let alone Kentucky :lol:

Driving on the road is Junes... so

But I feel like I'm not interpreting his statement correctly, so on the other side, are you asking if we should just keep the theme we have now all the way through July also?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yeah, None of my friends are cool enough to be down with taking a picture while I'm driving. Ill sit this one out :( lol