TOTM questions and coments thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, good. I also have no desire to enter again.
So, let me clarify about winners, not being able to re-enter. A winner can re-enter a different truck, just not the same truck, that has already won TOTM. Eventually, I will enter my truck again, since I haven't won TOTM yet. Most likely, if I get less than 5 entries, I will enter mine again, at that point in time.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Controversial maybe.
I think there should be a simple rule. Entrant must have a minimum 50 posts.
I really hate to see long time forum members lose to someone who joined recently and has not contributed or been here long enough with the truck they just bought win.
I don't know why it bugs me but it does.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Controversial maybe.
I really hate to see long time forum members lose to someone who joined recently and has not contributed or been here long enough with the truck they just bought win.
I would do that, but there just isn't enough participation to limit the thread like that.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I would do that, but there just isn't enough participation to limit the thread like that.
I agree with Spareparts but I also agree with you! I guess people are already doing summer stuff, or busy with graduations and such. Hard to understand how, every month till now, we've had at least 4 trucks every month, and now you're having to put yours in contention because there's only one more....
Come on guys, I know there are some cool trucks on here that haven't been entered yet. Even if it's not "finished"(are they ever?). Rawhide is a work truck, but he was good enough to get votes....and one of these:

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_174339007.jpg
    IMG_20230427_174339007.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 7

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Controversial maybe.
I’m with ya. I don’t understand why more don’t enter though. I think you should enter.