It's Alive! It's ALIVE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
There's obviously been a case of mistaken identity cause all I've done is put taillights, starter, and a couple of pulleys on my truck, lol!
I've made plans and a wish list/to-do list.

You must mean @frito-bandito ... but if the offer still stands... a 300lb guy ain't gonna complain about getting fed! Lol
Sounds like mine lol, hey, I’m over 300 pounds myself, I never turn down food lmao

You are correct sir! Wrong Canadian Camo CCLB! Not much sleep last night.

Canadian Camo? I ain’t Canadian :rofl:

Wait? Is that slang kinda like Canadian Tuxedo?!?! Lmao

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Sounds like mine lol, hey, I’m over 300 pounds myself, I never turn down food lmao

Canadian Camo? I ain’t Canadian :rofl:

Wait? Is that slang kinda like Canadian Tuxedo?!?! Lmao
The plan is to do a GMC conversion but the earlier grill with the 1 piece marker lights. Any idea if the turn signals will transfer?

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
I wanted to play with color schemes so I took some pictures of another Dually that was perfect, Downloaded a program to turn the image into a coloring page.
You must be registered for see images attach

The Winnah!

Then I wanted to run LED strips in the groove of the body so I measured what I needed,

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
I wanted to play with color schemes so I took some pictures of another Dually that was perfect, Downloaded a program to turn the image into a coloring page.

The Winnah!

Then I wanted to run LED strips in the groove of the body so I measured what I needed,
That looks good

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
The flashing and duct tape tunnel was because I needed to drive it before it was done.

Apparently they removed the tunnel with either grenades or a fire axe because they couldn't figure out the shifter unscrewed. The hole was a foot wide and 2 feet long, Patched with license plates and white bathroom silicone! I had to buy the truck to make the abuse end!