It's Alive! It's ALIVE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Humble Beginnings

I didn't want to take any before shots for fear of breaking the camera. The brain damaged drunken monkeys that owned this monstrosity before me should have their tools sent back to Big Lots and be castrated so they don't reproduce!

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Humble Beginnings

I didn't want to take any before shots for fear of breaking the camera. The brain damaged drunken monkeys that owned this monstrosity before me should have their tools sent back to Big Lots and be castrated so they don't reproduce!

Is the bumper holding the tent down, or is the tent holding the bumper up? :)

Frank Enstein

Best. Day. EVER!
Reaction score
Now the username makes sense! What are the plans?
Remount the winch lower and farther back. kinda on the fence about making it removable. Feelings on the plug in winch pros and cons?

Scraping off all the previous owner disease, Paint, TPI w/Fox body Mustang computer (Frank is a Frankenstein after all), Lower the rear 2 inches with air ride so good ride loaded or not and the ability to kneel for loading, add a Suburban fuel tank for auxiliary, a small amber strobe on top ( there is a hole already), quad sealed beam headlights, fogs and driving lights, rebuild the trans and transfer case, and prolly 497 other things I have forgotten about

Everything in the front suspension is new but I need to get the frame pulled to make it right.

Progress on this will be slow. That's O.K. because this is my LAST truck!

I have a few photos but I am trying to figure out how to get photos on here. Not really a computer guy.:p