Is there a 1994 gauge rebuild company still out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all been awhile since I've been on here been busy with my new bike and job, 71, etc, anybody on here know a company I can send my 1994 cluster to get it rebuilt with new sensors for all my gauges, tested etc, completely checked over?? If so pm me please...

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There are no sensors in the cluster to rebuild. The only thing that could be "rebuilt" would be replacing the stepper motors, and they really don't go bad in those clusters. Not saying it's impossible, just saying they are not known for it.

A cluster for a 1994 is a dime a dozen, if yours is truly bad just go get another. Easy to swap your odometer over to keep the mileage correct.

If your gauges aren't reading correctly the problem is likely to be found outside of the cluster...

Richard

FIREBALL 94

Bowtie enthusiast
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TBaganATX

Reaction score
I have been looking at them, 750, plus all the other stuff. Hope it doesn't end up to 1k.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

black90sport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone done the dakota digital set? What all is involved besides swapping the actual cluster out as far as wiring and such for trucks that dont currently have a RPM gauge?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just FYI getting tach signal on a non-tach TBI truck is as simple as connecting to the single loose connector w/white wire hanging off the harness at your ignition coil.

Richard