Is a TBI intake true dual plane or is there a crossover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took it as providing lovely, in-focus photos that showed exactly one of the main points discussed. The runners are just as described--two inner on one bank, two outer on the other for each plane.

Also reminded me that another manifold-vacuum accessory that's going to create interconnection between the two planes is EGR.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not mad at all. You made a big show of “clearing your throat” like you were going to enlighten us....just waiting for the enlightenment?
Schurkey already elaborated, in a much nicer way than I initially would have. :)

No big show there Gramps, just pictures from several angles to help along with what had already been posted. You know the whole thousand words and everything. Not every statement is a challenge especially to those who weren't yet participants in the thread, so no need for the grumps, Gramps. :D

Richard