Bbc efi single or dual plane intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
according to SDPC, Dart Oval Port Tall Deck Intake outperforms dual plane intakes at low rpm on a large cube motor. But does not have injector provisions.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can't get spacers or something to be able to run a non-tall deck intake to open up your selection a bit?
I am currently using spacers. Was trying to find something that gets away from using spacers if getting a new intake. Also considered welding spacers on to the regular intake. But would need to cut new spacers that are thicker.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still working on this selection. Dart single plane is the only oval port tall deck intake. GM tall deck intake that engine is designed for is also square port. From searching around single plane square port intake might be just fine so it might be the edelbrock piece just for easier fit. Main motivation that really pushed me to the change is the fuel rail choice. It is either custom fuel rail or manifold change.