IOWA PEOPLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Went for a road trip to get a 3.08 posi 12 bolt for my dad's K-5 today- this was one of the stops. You Iowa boys should know where it is :p

You must be registered for see images attach

and I cruised through another cat's territory....

Taylor didn't show his face, so there was no fighting.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Went for a road trip to get a 3.08 posi 12 bolt for my dad's K-5 today- this was one of the stops. You Iowa boys should know where it is :p

damn! your in my towns! lol I was at the hospital with my grandma all day but i had plans to got to waverly today with my friends (they got canceled ) and i go to school in nashua

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score

you didnt happen to go past Roling motors did ya? wonder if they have my 150 on the lot yet...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
you didnt happen to go past Roling motors did ya? wonder if they have my 150 on the lot yet...

if he went another half mile straight he did, so I'm pretty sure he did theres no other major roads for a ways after rolling

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
if he went another half mile straight he did, so I'm pretty sure he did theres no other major roads for a ways after rolling

I bet I did... I missed my exit off the interstate when I was west of town so I made a big loop through Waverly to get back onto Hiway 3. I turned west right after the Mickey D's

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
damn! your in my towns! lol I was at the hospital with my grandma all day but i had plans to got to waverly today with my friends (they got canceled ) and i go to school in nashua

That's cool- I was half-expecting to run into you! :lol:

I've seen a burnt orange GMT-400 with 315's and a 6" lift at the auction house before- that was pretty sweet- and funny watching people try to load stuff in the back of it! :rofl:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I bet I did... I missed my exit off the interstate when I was west of town so I made a big loop through Waverly to get back onto Hiway 3. I turned west right after the Mickey D's

yah you did you can just about see it in that picture

That's cool- I was half-expecting to run into you! :lol:

I've seen a burnt orange GMT-400 with 315's and a 6" lift at the auction house before- that was pretty sweet- and funny watching people try to load stuff in the back of it! :rofl:

haha yah you easily could have on most days a lot of days I'm in waverly and nashua