indide driver side armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
i take offense to that ,,being a man has nothing to do with ,,my balls and ***** are in check thank you,,,i just cant see spending 399.00 at lmc because the arm rest is attached to the door panel they wont sell it by itself ,,if you have a link to a different supplier i would be happy to review it,,

I gave you a freaking link in my original reply...does nobody look at these things? Seems to happen a lot on this site.

By the way that LMC door panel is not the same as OEM, even if they would sell you the armrest it wouldn't fit an OEM panel.

Richard

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I gave you a freaking link in my original reply...does nobody look at these things? Seems to happen a lot on this site.

By the way that LMC door panel is not the same as OEM, even if they would sell you the armrest it wouldn't fit an OEM panel.

Richard

In all fairness, I just tried Richards link and it does go to an armrest for a GMT400.

There are others on the same site, just have to search it.

he also already mentioned ebay as well...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
In all fairness, I just tried Richards link and it does go to an armrest for a GMT400.

There are others on the same site, just have to search it.

he also already mentioned ebay as well...

Exactly what I was going to say ... That's the site I was going to say, only place I can seem to find an aftermarket arm rest (other then ebay)

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I can recover 'em.
The originals are vacuum formed. I can't do that, but the ones that I do, have a double stitched seam.
I replace the foam with some HQ high-density foam. Need both so that they look the same.
If you'd like, find a couple of beat up ones & send them my way.
Shipping's on you.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I can recover 'em.
The originals are vacuum formed. I can't do that, but the ones that I do, have a double stitched seam.
I replace the foam with some HQ high-density foam. Need both so that they look the same.
If you'd like, find a couple of beat up ones & send them my way.
Shipping's on you.
Sounds badass! Recovered in...vinyl? Other materials? By your nick and sig I take it you do upholstery. :)

Richard

1989GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm replacing my door panels with coverlay ones. You're more than welcome to my old door panel handle. Its blue though. I pulled the door handle off. It's the kind that sits above the door arm rest.
I also pulled off these oh snap grab handles that if you straighten the bend the holes line up the same as the door. Pull handle. I have all three handles. I pulled them off but I tossed the panels cause theire really not worth shipping. I found the door panels for $190 on rock auto. So that could be another way to go.
To have my panels recovered it would of been 350-400

Last edited: