Does anyone know of a replacement armrest?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J_Belchamber

Reaction score
It seems the door panel on my 1989 Silverado is different than other trim levels correct me if I'm wrong. The door panel I have has a separate pull handle strap in the door vs a handle slot in the armrest. One of my armrests is in rough shape and I don't see an aftermarket replacement. Pic is the style I have. Any ideas?
You must be registered for see images attach

Ace17

Reaction score
Yeah man those particular arm rests are difficult to track down. My suggestion would be to go to the junkyard and find a good one, and then check LMC and other sites for the colorbond interior paint corresponding to your specific year. That's if you can't find one that's grey like yours.

I was in the junkyard maybe a month ago and actually saw a truck with the interior just like this one. And the arm rests were in great shape. Good luck!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time I saw them available, the armrests were $60 each. I have an '88 and an '89 and one good-ish set of armrests between the two.

Neither LMC nor Summit show the armrests available any more.