indide driver side armrest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
i need a driver side armrest/door pull,,prefer red color , but any color will do,,,thanks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Finding one of those used, in good shape, is gonna be near impossible in my experience. Those are always ate the hell up. Years they were used go pretty far though, I think it's the same piece all the way up to 94 as long as it's a manual window truck.

If you wanted to cash up for a brand new one...
http://www.classicparts.com/1990-94...rado-LH-Red/productinfo/19-8114/#.Uytg56hdVe4

Says 90-94 but I think that's a mistake on their part; compare to yours and see.

Some searching on eBay might turn up a better price. I found a pretty decent deal on gray Silverado 90-94 armrests on there a little while back.

Richard

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'm with Richard. I've seen lots in the scrapyard and lots still on the road.

I've yet to see one that isn't at least curled out at the bottom or squished almost flat.

I'm sure they're out there in good shape used, but few and far between IMHO...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ive aeen two different style ones... one had the hole to pull the door shut and the other has no hole wih the door handle to close is right above it.

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
bump,,,for a decent arm rest,,,i KNOW,,,someone has to have one,,,please dig thru your junk,,i cant find one anywhere...thanks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've never, ever seen one used that is still in good shape. Hell most of them are already ripped clean off the panel. Man up and buy a new one. :)

Richard

woody31

Banned
Reaction score
i take offense to that ,,being a man has nothing to do with ,,my balls and ***** are in check thank you,,,i just cant see spending 399.00 at lmc because the arm rest is attached to the door panel they wont sell it by itself ,,if you have a link to a different supplier i would be happy to review it,,

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
i take offense to that ,,being a man has nothing to do with ,,my balls and ***** are in check thank you,,,i just cant see spending 399.00 at lmc because the arm rest is attached to the door panel they wont sell it by itself ,,if you have a link to a different supplier i would be happy to review it,,

Wow!

399!

Maybe I'll have a surf and see what I can find for ya.....