I really need some help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Sat it was plugs or even vires, or cap. Now, they will cause issues with combustion, even if they only did it while they were mom. But even when mine is warm, sometimes it;s fine.

I literally have no clue what you just said.

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
I was mostly asleep and doped out on meds.... ha ha. Is what I was trying to say, if it was plugs and ****, why does it only do it sometimes?

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Pop your cap off and take a picture of the rotor and inside the cap. I'm curious to see what it looks like.

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine did something similar, and it was the CTS... It was telling the truck it was -40 out, causing it to run rich, bog out bad, and idle around 1100rpm, it also made it so I wouldn't go into OD

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Mine did something similar, and it was the CTS... It was telling the truck it was -40 out, causing it to run rich, bog out bad, and idle around 1100rpm, it also made it so I wouldn't go into OD

This is my situation.

I'll take a pic tomorrow when it's light out.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I have the part, just not put it in. I've been sick as ****.

I gotcha, get to feeling better. Here's a tip for when you do replace it: use the right deep well socket and make sure you keep the socket straight up and down when tightening it, it doesn't have to be hernia tight. If you move the socket to one side or the other you can very easily break the connector off the sensor. Trust me....I know this lol