I need yalls help. Or maybe someone has done it i wanna put these on my truck because the grill is blacked out. Anybodythinkits not gonna look good lm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

DeCaff2007

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black housings look good in a black grille, but stay away from smoked lenses. The light output is bad.

^^ This.

However, I'd use caution when buying aftermarket parts on Ebay. Fitment is usually not great and functionality may not be what you'd expect.

Last edited:

TexasRebel

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black housings look good in a black grille, but stay away from smoked lenses. The light output is bad.
^ What he said. ^ Without some sort of projector, I'd even stay clear of black housings. They absorb so much of the light output. I had some on a dodge I used to have and while it was better than the stock housings, they just weren't very bright and the light pattern was funky. I went with the crystal housings on mine and they are much better than stock. Plan is to build some projectors eventually to focus the light better.