I need someones opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
finally got them up did ya?

Looks good, now shovel the driveway

LOL I parked my truck out in the old garden, my dad was snowblowing the drive way, he would of plowed it with the old tractor, but the hydraulics froze..

what size tires and wheels?

265/75r16s on 16x8 wheels with 0mm offset.

Look's great man!

Thanks ;)

LOOKS sick man. NOW all you need is a black street scene grill like mine or black billet.
i also kinda like the headlight covers
i used to run them
You must be registered for see images attach

I think im going to get projectors, can you link me with the ones you have chief? I dont no what Im doing with grille yet, I hate chrome, I want a grille like your current one, but not so expensive :p

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you want projectors, I would look into retro fitting some OEM projectors into clear housings. The light output and actual projectorness is much MUCH better

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
if you want projectors, I would look into retro fitting some OEM projectors into clear housings. The light output and actual projectorness is much MUCH better

Got any pictures? I like all black housings, much more uniform look imo.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not off the top of my head, but there is someone on here (i think it was here) who bought the aftermarket projector headlights for his housings then retro fit some good projectors into them. Came out clean as hell with really good light output. It also shows the difference between real projectors and the so called projectors the aftermarket guys sell.

1badgmc may know who it is

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
tape well LOL

Id use a matte or flat black too for that. I think gloss might try to take away from the job you did on the red.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry man the a beer turned into a case of beer lol

looks awesome glad u put up some pics cuz i was dreading a drive to michigan

**** buyin inserts just do what i did