I need someones opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Does this look like victory red? From the pictures? getting more pictures later today.

You must be registered for see images

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
it looks to me like it might be a little brighter but pretty close. put it by the truck for comparison.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Its about 60 miles away from me, I hope the new pictures I get today will be better to get an idea from.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
hopefully it is, for a 45 dollar asking price, that's a pretty good deal. Im hoping its just the lightning and bad quality making it look different.

Last edited:

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i was comparing to your sig and you truck had more light on it and the grill is a dim light so that is definitely throwing it off

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
The picture of the grille is from indoors it looks like, my sig picture was out in my driveway last summer, look at these pictures of my truck in different lighting.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
that first pic definitely looks alot closer. i think it should match up fine. if not then how hard would it be to give it a quick sand and shoot it with the right color and some clear.