I need someones opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
If its an actual gm grille and not aftermarket jump all over it for 45 bucks. Even if it does need repainted. But looks about right just remember fresh paint and old paint isnt always a perfect match.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
If its an actual gm grille and not aftermarket jump all over it for 45 bucks. Even if it does need repainted. But looks about right just remember fresh paint and old paint isnt always a perfect match.

My hood had fresh paint applied when the previous owner put them stick on scoops on, and it matches the other parts of the truck, I'm hoping this grille isn't someones "special mix" to match their truck. The guy said it was professionally painted from a place outside of Marne MI.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
get it and maybe you can try and sell your old one to my brother(96RedCav) he already tried to trade his W/T grille for my broke ass one

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
don't worry about that, we live in Grand Rapids and if you give him a deal he will probably make the drive and put cash in your hand. the best way to get paid.

your just out by Muskegon area right?

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
i have seen my brother drive to southern Indiana for a bumper for his cavy, getting that grille will be like a puddle jump. if you decide to sell it PM him and he might work something out. chances are he might get me to come along for the ride, he normally does.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll see how things pan out here, I'm just waiting for the guy with the grille to send me more pictures.