I need someones opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Hang on guy-o, I'm uploading the pictures!

when I went and picked it up, the guy showed me it, we talked for a sec, I said, "ok, so you said 100 even right?" he says "yup" then he asked if I wanted a receipt before I even got my wallet out, then I said nahhh, he then laughed for a sec and said "80 bucks man"

That's nice, because the *** cop took $12.00 out of my wallet when I got arrested last night and told me later it was for the booking fee.

Anyways, there was a problem putting the grille on, the bumper filler piece is SHOT.

You must be registered for see images

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CCCAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY FFFFRRRRRREEEEEESSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
hey guy!! any update on the grille?

I found out my bumper filler has 2 broken tabs on it from taking the chrome grille out a long time ago.

Soooo

I found a junkyard that has a bumper filler in Red, he said we will start with $20.00 and we can haggle around for a good price. I'm getting it on Wednesday when I already have to leave work early for court, and the courthouse is in the same town as the junkyard. And since I'm already going to be dressed nice, I'm going to Great Lakes Ford in Ludington to apply for a job, saw an ad in the paper for an Entry level State Certified Mechanic, that's me!

Anyone have any tips to putting an aftermarket grille on? which tabs to screw in first? I cracked the passenger side upper part by the tab for the screw trying to pull it over the screw hole. I buffed all the light scratches out while the paint was still fresh, and I'm going to be more precautions putting it on Wednesday evening.