I just don't know....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go for it! $3k for a truck with no tranny that can go up to the mirrors and not get stuck...... Thats a steal! You did see the mirrors, right? Thats custom right there.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That guys a moron truck up to the mirriors in mud? Lie . Plus that just says he beat on it also ford rims on a chevy? No thanks the grille guard is ugly and the u bolts are way too wide and he spelled posi wrong

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Go for it! $3k for a truck with no tranny that can go up to the mirrors and not get stuck...... Thats a steal! You did see the mirrors, right? Thats custom right there.

Actually, those are probably stock. Those are the GMT400 "towing" mirrors. Ugly as anything, but they did come on these trucks from the factory.

Am I the only one wondering why he's running 10w40?

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
If i EVER thought about selling mine, i would spend a whole day under it with a pressure washer and NEVER admit that its been up to the mirrors.