I got a question about the holley sniper_efi i got a 92Chevrolet extended cab stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nelson

Reaction score
Can I use the factory gas tank or will I need to buy one from holley and the motor has 242 k on it all at once it want run but I got plans on rebuilding it

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Putting this in the engine thread will get more traffic.

Wheeler

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
U can run OEM fuel pump but u MUST make sure u verify it’s putting out 60psi. If not upgrade to a new pump. I ran a sniper efi with OEM pump..

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm running a Sniper, and I bought the basic kit. I'm running the Vortec EP381 fuel pump. It fits like a direct replacement in the TBI fuel pickup assembly. I highly recommend taking the opportunity to replace your pickup assembly if yours is questionable. Mine was rusty and gunky.

LC2NLS6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I upgraded to a 96+ vortec fuel pump in my 93. I see 58 psi at the Holley. I adapted the GM line from what is it, 16 and 14 mm oring, to -6AN fittings. From there it was easy to add a gas shrader valve port. I undid the factory fuel line hold downs, so I could add 45 deg fittings and routed the hard lines a hair over right to the back of the Holley. Read the directions, lol, I didn't and hooked the feed to the return. IIRC, the vortec is good to roughly 350hp at most.